Fáilte go Staid Rásaí na gCon, Gaillimh. GREAT NIGHTS OUT ARE BACK!
See you this weekend!
Planning a Night at the Dogs? You’re in for a treat – there’s nothing quite like the buzz of greyhound racing.
Grab your friends, family or co-workers and enjoy a night to remember at the dogs at Galway's Greyhound Stadium.
If it’s your first time going greyhound racing, here are just a few things you can expect from one of the best nights out in Ireland:
- An atmosphere and a buzz unlike any of your typical nights out. The excitement & the speed of Greyhound Racing builds the anticipation and adds to the fun.
- Great food – with restaurants offering quality dining options we promise you’ll be surprised at just how great the food is.
- A fun night out for all ages, whether you’re new to the sport or a seasoned racegoer.
- Excellent value – adult admission is just €10 and we've a host of restaurant and group packages available at prices that won't leave you fearing the bank balance.
- The chance to be a winner!
Don't forget that you can continue to follow racing with our Barking Buzz website or app, and get the latest news on Talking Dogs, updated daily.
Please follow us on Galway Greyhound Stadium social media channels for all the latest updates; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
Racing every Friday & Saturday night. Rásaí ar siúl gach Aoine & Satharn.
Gates Open: 6:30pm | First Race: 7.50pm approx.
Note: Galway Greyhound Stadium share facilities with Connacht Rugby and changes to the racing schedule can occur due to Rugby Matches
There will be no racing on Saturday 25th March & Saturday 15th April with an additional Thursday night racing on both weeks - Thursday 23rd March & Thursday 13th April
College Road, Galway H91 F880