The Sales Catalogue for Sales on Saturday 12th March, containing 50 Lots, is now available on www.grireland.ie/racing/sales-auctions/
- The weigh in for the Sales Trials will commence at 8am with trials commencing at 8.30am (Owners of Lots 1 to 12 are requested to be at the track and ready for weigh in at 8am and all owners are requested to bring their own racing jackets)
- Sales Trials may be run over all available distances
- Trials will be weighed in and conducted on the basis of Lot Numbers 1 – 12, 13 – 24, 25 – 36, 37 – 48 and 49 to final Lot
- Handlers will be called for their trial at the appropriate time
Sales Trials & Sales Auction can be viewed online
The Sales will be broadcast on line through the Livestock Live System (LSL) & all Sales trials & the Sales auction are available to view on line (see below). On Line bidding will also be possible through the LSL system.
A deposit is not required to view the sales trials & sales auction. The payment of a €300 deposit is required to approve online bidders in advance of the Sales. This deposit is refunded if no successful bid has been made. Prospective on line bidders should contact Curraheen Park Greyhound Stadium on 061448091 or from UK (00353)61448091 prior to Saturday 12th March.
Accessing Sales Trials & Sales Auction on Line
How to access the LSL system via PC or Laptop
- Go to https://www.lslauctions.com
- Go to “Login”
- Go to “I want to register”
- Register with your mobile number
- You are then sent a verification code which you enter. You now have access to view the sales trial & sales auction
How to access the LSL System via mobile Phone / App
- Download the app from the relevant store (App Store/ Google Play)
- Click on “Sign In”
- Enter Mobile details
- You are then sent via text a temporary PIN verification code which you enter
- Create your new 4 digit PIN and enter your name and e-mail address
- Go to “Online Auctions”
- Go to Greyhound Racing
- Chose “Online Auction” at Curraheen Park Greyhound Stadium
How to Bid online
Anyone wishing to bid on line will need to click on the “Register to Bid” button after signing in to the Curraheen Park Greyhound Sales. Your request to bid will only be accepted pending the payment of a €300 deposit which can be processed through Curraheen Park Greyhound Stadium on 061448091 or from UK (00353)61448091. Persons wishing to bid on line should “Register to Bid” well in advance of the Sales Auction. Registrations will however be taken throughout the Sales Auction but please ensure that you contact the stadium on 061448091 or from UK (00353)614480591 to pay your deposit and be accepted as an online bidder. Unused deposits will be returned to unsuccessful bidders.
Additional information on accessing the Online Sales Auction and How To Bid via desktop is available here
Additional information on accessing the Online Sales Auction and How To Bid via the LSL App is available here
Boarding and transporting of greyhounds (purchased for UK racing) to be privately arranged by UK purchasers. Transporters will be in attendance at Curraheen Park Greyhound Stadium on the day of the Sales & information on these services is available by contacting the Racing Office on 061448091 or from UK (00353)61448091.