CUSTOMERS MUST PRE-BOOK USING THE BOOKING PLATFORM ABOVE BY PURCHASING RESTAURANT ADMISSION
* Each customer must purchase at minimum one main course on the night. All food & drink purchases are payable at the stadium
€10.00 Grandstand Restaurant Admission including:
- Admission to the stadium & your Race Programme
- Reserved seating in the Grandstand Restaurant with table side beverage service
- Choice of 3 starters, 4 main courses (including vegetarian option) & 3 desserts - payable on the night, all priced individually
Terms & Conditions apply
Minimum of 2 people per booking, maximum of 6 people per table - there is no mingling between tables permitted
All customers must comply with our COVID-19 policies at all times:
- Restaurant customers will not be allowed access to external areas of the stadium
- Please remember that a mask is required when entering, leaving or when you are not stead (e.g. walking to the toilets)
- All customers will be asked to present their HSE COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate / proof of immunity upon arrival PLUS photo ID to verify. FAILURE TO PROVIDE BOTH OF THESE WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF ADMISSION
Following the Government announcement, on the Friday 17th December, further COVID-19 public health restrictions have been introduced in relation to both indoor events and hospitality which come into effect from Midnight on Sunday the 19th of December.
These new restrictions mean that no indoor events, including entertainment, cultural, community and sporting events, will take place after 8pm. Restaurants and bars must also close at 8pm with the exception of takeaway outlets. The impact of these new public health restrictions on greyhound racing based on the current racing schedules would mean that our events would be outdoor only.
To ensure our facilities can continue to operate from Monday 20th December, all race meetings with the exception of current SIS meetings will start earlier with the first race off at 5.45pm. The interval between races will be 12 minutes, and all races will be completed by 8.00pm.
As always, the support of our patrons in the implementation of COVID-19 preventive measures is greatly appreciated.
If you have any problems or queries please contact our sales team