The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. Be a quick learner and ability to think on their feet, have strong negotiating skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations and attending networking events and trade shows, the sales representative must be both personable and professional.
- Promoting all GRI Stadiums Hospitality, Fundraising, Tote, Sponsorship, and non-Standard Events.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Sales & Reservations Department.
- Keep up to date and identify the latest Trends.
- Maintain a data base and excellent customer relations with the aid of CRM software.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients to ensure that they receive exceptional service and to identify potential new sales opportunities.
- Identify prospects, set weekly appointments, make effective qualifying sales outbound calls, and manage sales cycle from Proposal, lead generation, opportunities to closing stages.
- Product knowledge and be able to conduct presentations and handle objections.
- Find, engage, and connect with prospects through the use of digital channels.
- Build relationships on digital platforms and turn online connections into offline sales conversations.
- Achieve Sales Targets set by Line Manager.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM.
- Strong ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- Highly developed customer management skills.
- Passionate about achieving sales targets.
- Savvy in the approach to identify new business.
Hours of Work
The role is a full time role, 37.5 hours per week, 5 days per week out of 6, Monday to Saturday but may vary depending on the needs of the business.